1.21.2010

Wish I was there


As the skies have been cloudy all week and if it does anything it rains and it only makes me wish I was back here....Saladita. I am not quite sure how I pulled it off, but I went ALONE with four other women to go surfing in mid November. I know, I know, I have never surfed. Minor detail really. It was lovely. Lots of adventures and even more laughter with a bunch of really cool women. And to top it all off, I stood up on my board. I'm hooked.

siesta time for the boards

the blue corn tortillas were to die for


the trials of surfing...Beto getting the sea urchins out of Maggie's foot. and yes, he is whacking her foot with a paddle. she is one tough cookie.

revolution day parade

post surfing cerveza....poolside

the chicas

soaking up the last rays

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I make money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]