7.15.2009

Good reason for a girls trip


Britta and Marc were back in Seattle and how could I miss that? Britta, a fellow LIOSian, moved back to Germany after we finished school and the last time I saw them was when we were in Germany when Spencer was 14 months old. Yes, they are a brave and an extremely gracious couple.
They came back to celebrate and renew their vows after 10 years and so Sahalie and I took it upon ourselves to make a girls trip out of it. Ann, my hero, secured us a free ticket from one of her pilot buddies and off we went. I most certainly enjoyed that free glass of wine on Horizon thank you very much that kicked off our weekend of waterfront BBQs at Ann's house on Lake Tapps, girl time with Ann, Zoey and Sahalie, celebrating 10 years with Britta and Marc, and a gorgeous day on Captain Johns boat navigating the waters of Puget Sound with some other LIOS grads. Loved it.