8.04.2007

A year ago....


Even though we had just finished our remodel, Paul says, "Let's just go check out this house."
I give him that look and he says, "We are just going to go look".
I know better because this is how we adopted Tashi. We were just going to go "look" at the humane society.

Well, thank goodness the house didn't fit our family....but, the property across the river is for sale...yes, the piece of property on the river that is 2 and a half acres.Bare land, build your own house, and be on vacation 24/7.
So, here we are a year later on the property and soaking up every minute of it, including the headaches and squirrels trying to bed down for the winter in our ceiling.
I haven't been to town in five days and I am trying to figure out how I can avoid it for the next five days.
Life is short, where do you want to be?
If you are not sure, come on over.

No comments: